We understand the difficulty in making a choice for entertainment for your guests. At Allegro DJ Service we take time to select, screen, train, and groom our DJ’s, (Disc Jockey - Master of Ceremonies). When we perform we are prompt, formal, professional, polished, and ready to entertain for the most elegant and sophisticated formal wedding. We offer a service that is exceptional and maintain a several thousand song repertoire that is listed on the internet. We do our best to make sure that our clients and their guests are completely satisfied. To make things easier we have organized a way for you to customize your wedding details.
We encourage our clients to select the songs they want to hear and then install them into their play list. This allows us to deliver complete control of all your requests. We continue to fine-tune our song lists and our experience. We make it fun and easy by letting you select all the songs you want. And, we honor any "DO NOT PLAY" songs as well. It takes many years of experience to know what works and how to motivate the crowd. We suggest grouping our song list together with your specific song requests. We also offer a free consultation with regards to your specific event. Please feel free to use our experience to guide your wedding. We will time your events, play your requests on demand, provide master of ceremonies services and tastefully make any dedications or announcements that you request. Any play lists can be modified to suit the most discriminating client on the fly, (as we take requests). We follow up on every request to make sure that we have all the songs you want. If you don't see it on our list let us know and we will try to get it.
The main reason wedding couples choose a Cape Cod Professional DJ from Allegro DJ Service is; our selection of music spans across all ages and tastes instead of just what most DJs likes to listen to. Your DJ will also act as your Master of Ceremonies to help maintain the proper flow during the reception. An Allegro DJ Disc Jockey will coordinate with your photographer to get all the right pictures for your wedding album. They will also work with the rest of the professionals such as the Videographer, and Banquet Staff during your event to ensure everything runs smoothly. While you may be thinking of hiring a DJ just for the music, remember, when communicating with your DJ & Master of Ceremonies, it is important to discuss not only the types of music you want, but which events you will be doing and the desired order. These would include such things as the cutting of the wedding cake, the toast, and the bouquet toss, ect... Allegro DJ Service Instructions Form will help organize your Cape Cod wedding so that you should know exactly what to expect. Some couples may want a low-key elegant event, while the others may want a high-energy party atmosphere. Every wedding is unique. At Allegro DJ Service we treat them as such.
When you hire Allegro DJ Service, there are many advantages:
- It's like hiring a team of Disc Jockeys.
- There is always a backup DJ available.
- Weekly meetings allow us to tweak our playlist and discuss how to improve our service.
- We advise each other on different styles.
- We update our songs on each client's requests from several functions a week.
- Every DJ gets to program and review each other's weddings and events.
- When new (and old) songs are added every Disc Jockey gets to review them.
Tips to Energize Your Cape Cod Wedding Reception or any party. Just email us a request and we will send it to you.
Why Allegro DJ Service is exceptional.
" Our goal is to bring you outstanding entertainment and personal service at an affordable price", Michael Hennessy - Owner.
- Allegro DJ Service owner and dedicated Cape Cod musician, Michael Hennessy has entertained for almost 1000 weddings in the past 20 plus years and personally coordinates every event.
- We have an excellent reputation and are referred by many of Cape Cod's best venues.
- Check out our Music Database.
- Introductions, ceremonies, and formalities are always done discerningly.
- You can determine exactly the amount of interaction your DJ should have.
- Fill in your specific instructions and they will be followed precisely with our wedding instructions form.
- Back up DJ, back up equipment.
- Professional state-of-the-art equipment.
- Reasonable prices. Use our Contact Form for a quote.
- We give you, the client, exactly what you want to insure a great time.